Matching gifts programs help your donations reach even farther, and truly exemplify the Islamic Relief USA motto:
WORKING TOGETHER FOR A BETTER WORLD!
Through our matching gifts programs, you can double ... triple, ... maybe even quadruple your donation.
Employers often offer their employees the matching-gifts incentive to encourage charitable giving—sometimes, they even extend their matching program to include donations made by an employee's spouse or by retired employees, or to match volunteer hours. Companies like MICROSOFT, CISCO SYSTEMS, IBM, APPLE, VERIZON, YAHOO!, and EXXONMOBIL have matched their employees' contributions to IRUSA.
Participating is Easy as 1. 2. 3.Enrolling in a matching gifts program is relatively easy.
1. Verify that your employer participates in a matching gift program.
2. Confirm with your employer that Islamic Relief USA is eligible under its matching gift program. Use this search engine to find out now. 3. Once you've determined that your employer will match your contribution to Islamic Relief USA, submit your form:
- Consult with your Human Resources team to obtain any necessary forms you'll need to fill out.
- Send your completed form—with a copy of your donation receipt—to the Islamic Relief USA headquarter office: Attn: Matching Gifts, 3655 Wheeler Ave, Alexandria, VA 22304. You can also fax it to 703-370-7201.
- If your employer uses an online matching gift portal, fill out the online forms accordingly, noting the Islamic Relief USA headquarter office listed above. For your references, the Islamic Relief USA's Tax Identification No. is 95-4453134.